- The presentation must be clear and objective.
- The presenter should maintain a suitable posture.
- The background must accurately describe what the author aimed to achieve;
- The objectives and methods must be clearly reported;
- The project should be appropriately designed and planned, in order to achieve its objective;
- The results must be clearly and logically explained;
- The conclusion must be supported by the results.
3) Originality and future implications:
- The presenter should explain how the project will impact the future of Medicine, exposing the originality and the applicability of the work.