- We recommend each poster fits the size of 90cm x 120cm in portrait orientation.
- The poster must be both, WRITTEN AND PRESENTED IN ENGLISH, otherwise it will not be considered.
- The title and the authors must appear on the top of the poster.
- We suggest the use of a font size legible from a 2-meter distance.
- The given time for your presentation is limited to 7 minutes. A staff member will notify you when the remaining time is one minute. After the presentation, there will be a 3-minute discussion led by the professor responsible for assessing your performance.
- Make sure your presentation contains: introduction, objectives, methods, results, conclusion, discussion, future prospective and references.
- At registration, you will be provided with some important instructions regarding your poster location.
- Practice your presentation.
- Do not exceed the stipulated time.
- Be clear and objective, use your time wisely.
- Be visually and orally participative.
- Check grammar, spelling and layout of each slide.
- Make sure that each slide is not cluttered with too much visual or writing information.
- Graphs, tables and charts should be clear and easy to understand.
- Answer the questions in a calm, non-condescending manner.
- Be sure that your presentation transmit its fundamental message to your listeners.