- You will have 10 minutes to present your research if you are selected for the Oral Presentation.
- You will be informed by a staff member when there is just one minute left. Following the presentation, there wil be a 5-minute discussion, led by the evaluating professors.
- All presentations must be both, WRITTEN AND PRESENTED IN ENGLISH
- Your presentation should include:
>Title ( including authors and affiliations);
>Introduction (background, purpose or hypothesis);
>Objectives (your motivation for conducting this research);
>Methods (a brief introduction about your methodology);
>Results (a summary of your results);
>Conclusion / Discussion (clearly explanation of the results and their implications);
>Future perspectives (next steps of your project);
- Your presentation must be saved in PowerPoint format (please remember to save in .ppt and .pptx). We also advise you to bring a PDF format, in case of PowerPoint slideshow doesn’t work
- We kindly ask you to send us your presentation on the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and also hand your presentation, in both PowerPoint and PDF formats, in USB Flash Drive, at the moment of your registration, in the first day of the Congress (August 13th, Thursday, in the morning).